Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway part 4 ch 82 "Saying Goodbye"


At The Quartermaine~Edward and Tracy were talking. "So when are you going to tell Skye,We stole ELQ back"Tracy ask "Soon, I know it would be easy she been busy with her family'Edward said "Yes she has"Tracy said "ELQ is back where it belongs"Edward said "Yes it is"Tracy said

At Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo were talking about the divorce. "Lorenzo, I want this divorce,"Skye said "Why"Lorenzo ask "I don't trust you"Skye said "I guess that's it"Lorenzo said "Yeah"Skye said The nanny came down with Sunday Rose. "Do you know where Mrs.Cassadine is, Sunday Rose wants her mother"The nanny ask "Let me take her"Skye said Skye took Sunday Rose and the nanny left. "Oh Sunday Rose , You look so much like your mother"Skye said as Genevieve came back in. "What are you doing with my baby"Genevieve ask she took Sunday Rose from Skye. "I wasn't going to hurt her, I love Sunday Rose"Skye said "Really, You didn't want to look at her the day she was born"Genevieve said "I want to make this work, Genevieve please"Skye said "Come on baby, Let's go take a nap I'm tied too"Genevieve said she went upstairs. "Skye"Lorenzo said "I guess I'm not a good mother"Skye said "Skye, Yes you are"Lorenzo said "I will be to the twins"Skye said "I love the twins like my own and I miss them"Lorenzo said "They miss you to but its the way it has to be"Skye said "Yeah"Lorenzo said Skye sign the divorce papers and give Lorenzo her wedding ring. "Oh Skye, I hate this"Lorenzo said "I hate this too"Skye said they share a kiss and Skye cried and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment