Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 87


At Lorenzo house the next day~ Lorenzo was looking out the window when Genevieve came down. "Daddy"Genevieve said Lorenzo turn around. "I'm sorry about yesterday, I just want to spend time with my grandson, I will not hurt him"Lorenzo said as he look at Genevieve. "I know Daddy"Genevieve said she touch her neck that was hurting. "Are you okay"Lorenzo ask "Yes, I'm going to the funeral for Liz , The children are going out with the nanny"Genevieve said "Alexander"Lorenzo ask "His at work, Daddy will you be okay"Genevieve ask "Yes"Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the check and she pull away so he would not look at her neck. "I sure go"Genevieve said and left.

At Skye house~Skye and Laurel and John were having breakfast together. "I have some news, Lorenzo and I our divorce "Skye said "Does that mean we will never see Lorenzo, I miss him"Laurel ask "I know baby but it just has to be this way"Skye said "Yes we have our real Dad back anyway"John said "Lorenzo loved us too! Laurel yelled "Yes he did baby, Lorenzo still love both of you, You have two Daddies who love you"Skye said she kiss her daughter as there was a knock on the door it was Jax. "Jax, What are you doing here"Skye ask "I thought we could talk"Jax said "Sure, I thought you would be at the funeral"Skye ask "I'm on my way but I was wonder if after we could talk about the children"Jax said "Sure"Skye said "Dad"John said "Son,I will be back I just came to say hello, I have to go to a funeral"Jax said "Okay, Sorry about your friend"John said "Me too"Jax said "Yes give my love to Elizabeth family"Skye said and Jax left.

No comments:

Post a Comment