Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For always ch 88 "Saying Goodbye"

At St Ann's~ Elizabeth funeral~ Ric and Cameron and Aiden and Laura and Nikolas and Emily and Lucky and Alan and Monica and Jax were there. "Dad I'm glad your here"Aiden said "Me too, I just can't believe that your mother is gone"Lucky said "It's Lorenzo fault"Aiden said as Skylar came in with the children. "Skylar, Thank you for coming"Cameron said "Your welcome, I'm sorry about Elizabeth I do hope my father had nothing to do with this one"Skylar said "I hope so too but if Lorenzo did this"Ric said "I know, I know what my father can do more then anyone"Skylar said "Let's sit down and remember Elizabeth"Laura said they sit down.

"We our here to say goodbye to a friend and mother and wife"The father said Cameron got up. "My mother wasn't perfect but she was my mother and here for me when I need her, It was just my mother and my brother's grow up she love us and work hard at her job, My mother loved the hospital that killed her, I will find out how it burn down and I will destroy that person"Cameron said Aiden got up. "I love my mother, I will help my brother and father in finding this person, We will never forget my mother"Aiden said Emily came up. "Elizabeth was my best friend, I can't believe she is gone, I will do whatever I can to keep her memory alive"Emily said Laura got up. "Elizabeth and I had a special relationship and I love her like a daughter and I will never forget her"Laura said Monica got up. "Elizabeth was a great nurse she loved her job and died what she love doing"Monica said "Elizabeth was my ex-wife and I loved her so much, I hate that I hurt her but I will never give up on finding what happened "Ric said

No comments:

Post a Comment