Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For always part 4 ch 86

At Lorenzo~Genevieve and Alexander were upset with Lorenzo for take Nikolas-Alexander out. "Daddy you sure of left a note"Genevieve said "Or not take our son out"Alexander said Lorenzo pour himself a drink. "I don't know why your so upset"Lorenzo said "Why! Your lifestyle is so dangerous for our children! If something happened! Alexander yelled "So you don't want me to take my own grandson out"Lorenzo ask "Yes"Alexander yelled "Both of you stop this, Let's just go to bed and talk more in the morning"Genevieve said "Find"Alexander said "You sure be nice I'm let you stay in my house and I will not hurt my grandson, I will keep my family safe"Lorenzo said "Really! Like you keep Genevieve and Skylar safe when they were babies and Luis! What about when Skylar was a teenage! Or when Lila Rae lose her baby! Alexander yelled Lorenzo was upset and pull Alexander jacket. "Daddy let go"Genevieve said "Find, I want you both out of here soon! Lorenzo yelled "Good! Genevieve let's go to bed"Alexander yelled he took Genevieve hand and Genevieve look at Lorenzo who was upset and went upstairs with her husband.

Genevieve/Alexander bedroom~Alexander and Genevieve went into their room. "Why were you sleeping when Nikolas-Alexander was here, Where was the nanny"Alexander ask "I thought the nanny was watching him, I was tired"Genevieve said "You are always tired"Alexander said "Alexander please our son is find"Genevieve said Alexander move close to Genevieve and pull her hair. "If anything happened to our son! It would be on you! Alexander yelled and throw her on the bed. "Alexander please"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment