Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway part 4 ch 70

At Lorenzo~Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo and Alexander came in to find Nikolas -Alexander and Sunday Rose waiting with the nanny. "Oh Mother, Your okay"Nikolas -Alexander said he ran to Genevieve. ""Me too baby"Genevieve said hug her son and pick up Sunday Rose. "Oh my baby girl, Let's get you to bed"Genevieve said "I'll go with you, I still think you sure stay at Mercy"Alexander said "I'm find"Genevieve said she went upstairs with Alexander and their children.

Lorenzo pour a drink, "Skye , Do you want one"Lorenzo ask Skye grab the drink and throw it at Lorenzo. "How dare you burn down the hospital! Skye yelled "Lower your voice, I did it for our son"Lorenzo said "What to make it look like there another arson going around! You just killed Liz! She was innocent in all of this! You can't just go around burn down house and hospital! You need to stop this! Skye yelled "I don't know what to do! Lorenzo yelled "It's time our son turn himself in"Skye said "Skye! We can't do that, Luis will't make it! Lorenzo yelled "We could of lose Genevieve! Another daughter ! Skye yelled "I know! I hate this too"Lorenzo yelled

Upstairs~Genevieve and Alexander were watching their daughter slept."Oh Genevieve, I love you, If lose you"Alexander said she turn around and look at him. "You didn't, I love you to"Genevieve said they share a kiss. "Let's go to our room"Alexander said "Yes"Genevieve said they went into their room and made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment