Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For always part 4 ch 69

At The Quartermaine~Alan was in the den and turn out the Tv. "We have breaking news that the fire at General Hospital is now under control and one person has died , A nurse Elizabeth Webber"The report said "No! Alan yelled as Tracy came in. "Alan, What is it"Tracy ask "There was a fire at General Hospital , I have to go"Alan said "I'll take you just clam down"Tracy said they left.

At General Hospital~Outside~Bobbie and Robin and Patrick were find. "No Liz"Bobbie said "How did this happened"Patrick ask "I don't know, I can't believe Liz is gone"Robin said Genevieve was finally wake up she just need some oxygen. "Genevieve, I'm glad your alright"Skye said "Thanks Mother"Genevieve said as Alexander came by. "Genevieve, I'm sorry"Alexander said and kiss her. "I'm sorry too"Genevieve said "Lorenzo! I know it was you who start this fire and you have Elizabeth blood on your hands! Ric yelled "Ric, I'm sorry"Lorenzo said "No your not! I will take you down"Ric said as Aiden and Carman came by. "Ric What is going on"Carman ask "I'm sorry boys. Your mother is gone she died in the fire that Lorenzo Alcazar start! Ric yelled "Did you do this! Carman yelled "No,I'm sorry"Lorenzo yelled "No"Aiden yelled

Alan and Tracy came by. "Monica, I'm so glad your okay"Alan said "Me too, But what about the hospital and Liz"Monica said "I know"Alan said "Lorenzo, Let's go have a talk"Ric said "You have no right to take my father anywhere"Genevieve said "You can't stop me, You can't be his lawyer you lose your license"Ric said "I'm not going anywhere with you, Genevieve let's go home"Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo and Alexander and Genevieve left

No comments:

Post a Comment