Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway part 4 ch 71



At Lorenzo~Genevieve/Alexander room~Genevieve and Alexander were making love. "I love you Genevieve, I want to make our marriage work"Alexander said "I want that too, Alexander, I want to have a baby"Genevieve said "Yes, Why not"Alexander said he kiss Genevieve.

Downstairs~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. "I sure go"Skye said "No, Skye stay here"Lorenzo said "Why, Are you scare I will go to the cops"Skye ask "No, I miss you Skye, We can make this work"Lorenzo said "It's not that easy, If we get back together you can't be around the twins that's the custody agreement, I will not lose another child"Skye said "We can fight it"Lorenzo said "No we can't and our marriage died the day our Lila Rae died"Skye said "You can't believe that"Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. "Lorenzo"Skye said "Just stay"Lorenzo said "Find"Skye said

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Alan and Monica were in the living room. "I'm glad your alright"Alan said "Me too, It's so sad about Liz and the hospital"Monica said "Yes we will find out who did this"Alan said "Yes we will"Monica said as AJ and Emily came in. "Mother, We our glad your okay"Emily said she hug Monica. "Thanks, Me too"Monica said "Yes, I have an idea who is the arson in town"AJ said "Lorenzo"Alan ask "No, Lorenzo is ported someone"AJ said "Whom"Alan ask "Luis, Lorenzo is ported his son"AJ said "Oh no, What do we do"Emily ask "I wonder if Skye knows"Alan said "I'm sure she does"AJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment