Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For always part 4 ch 72

At Lorenzo~That night~Genevieve was downstairs rocking Sunday Rose who was crying. "Oh my Darling, I know that tooth hurts"Genevieve said she keep rocking her as Skye came in wearing a robe. "Mother, Why are you here"Genevieve ask "I just want to stay the night to make sure your okay"Skye said "Really, Or get close to Daddy"Genevieve said "Genevieve, Why is Sunday Rose crying"Skye ask "She has a tooth that hurts"Genevieve said "Oh, I can help with that, Give her to me"Skye said "Mother"Genevieve said "Genevieve, I will not hurt a baby"Skye said Genevieve give Sunday Rose to Skye who went by the bar and put some brandy on her finger and rub it on Sunday Rose teeth. "The Brandy helps the teething"Skye said "Oh, I didn't know that, Thanks"Genevieve said "Your welcome"Skye said she give Sunday Rose back to Genevieve. "Mother, Where are the twins"Genevieve ask "With Jax, In the custody agreement the twins can't come neither your father"Skye said "Good, Mother I know who start the fire so what are you going to do about it"Genevieve ask she turn around and look at the fireplace that was on. "I'm not sure yet, Genevieve please let your Father and I handle it"Skye said Genevieve wasn't saying anything. "Genevieve"Skye said "I sure go to bed"Genevieve said "Genevieve, Are you scare of fire"Skye ask "I'm not scare of anything"Genevieve said "It's not surprise if you are, You were in two fires'Skye said "Yes at least this one didn't leave a scar"Genevieve said and went upstairs.

Upstairs~Genevieve phone went off. "Skylar, I'm find , It's okay, I'm sorry about Liz"Genevieve said and hang up.

No comments:

Post a Comment