Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway part 4 ch 85


At The ice cream shop~Lorenzo and Nikolas-Alexander were having ice cream. "Do you like staying with me"Lorenzo ask "Yes Papa, But I do miss Paris"Nikolas-Alexander said "You do"Lorenzo ask "Yes , Mother was teach me how to speak french"Nikolas-Alexander said "That's great"Lorenzo said "Yes it's easy for me"Nikolas-Alexander said "I'm sure it is, Your smart like your mother"Lorenzo said "Yes, Was Mother always smart"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Yes, Your mother would alway read her books "Lorenzo said "Yeah"Nikolas-Alexander said

At Raelyn~Raelyn was taking care of her daughter when Skye came in. "Nana"Raelyn said "I want to see how you are doing and the baby"Skye ask "We our both find"Raelyn said "Do you need anything"Skye ask "No"Raelyn said "Alright, I love you"Skye said "I love you to Nana"Raelyn said

At Lorenzo~Genevieve wake up from her nap and put on her robe and look for Nikolas-Alexander. "Nikolas-Alexander ! Genevieve yelled as the nanny came in. "Where is my son"Genevieve ask "I don't know I was take care of Sunday Rose"The nanny said "No! Nikolas-Alexander! Genevieve yelled as Alexander came in. "Genevieve, Why are you yelling"Alexander ask "Our son is missing, I was take a nap and his gone! Genevieve yelled "What! I'm calling the cops"Alexander said "No my son"Genevieve said they went downstairs. "Nikolas-Alexander has to be okay"Genevieve said as Lorenzo and Nikolas-Alexander came in. "Mother, I'm okay"Nikolas-Alexander said Genevieve pick up her son. "Where did you go"Genevieve ask "Papa took me out for ice cream"Nikolas-Alexander said "You sure of wake me up"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment