Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 89


At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was on the phone. "I'm glad your enjoy your new start it's best if you don't call me anymore"Lorenzo said and hang up the phone as Skylar came in. "Skylar, What can I do for you"Lorenzo ask "Today I had to go to the funeral of my formal mother in law and lie to my ex-husband about who burn down the hospital"Skylar said "I'm sorry but it's for the best, No one sure know what it's your brother"Lorenzo said "Oh Daddy, You need to stop saving Luis and let him learn"Skylar said "I just have to help him, Our family keep slip away"Lorenzo said "Where is Luis"Skylar ask "His gone, Please just do this for me"Lorenzo said "Don't make me regret it"Skylar said "I will not"Lorenzo said Skylar left.

At Skye house~Jax and Skye were talking. "How was the funeral"Skye ask "Sad"Jax said "So, What did you want to talk about"Skye ask "About the twins, I want to take them to see my Mother"Jax said "You want to take my twins out of state, Didn't your Mother move to London" Skye ask "Yes I will bring the twins back"Jax said "Jax, I don't know beside Laurel what if she gets sick"Skye said "Skye I will make sure Laurel is well"Jax said "Laurel really missing Lorenzo, She doesn't get why she can't see him, I wish you would let Lorenzo see the twins he loved them too"Skye said "Skye"Jax said "Lorenzo was a great father is"Skye said "Skye, In two weeks I will be leaving and I want the twins to go with me"Jax said "How will I know you will bring the twins back to me"Skye ask "I will"Jax said "Your still hurt that I let Lorenzo adoption the twins"Skye ask "Yes"Jax said "I didn't know what to do, You were gone"Skye said "I know"Jax said Jax left. Skye made a phone call. "I need your help"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment