Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 27 (Skyelo)




At The Riverfront hotel~AJ and Michael and Edward were their. “This is going to be hit! We will be on top with this, I’m glad you help me with this AJ and Michael”Edward said “Thank you, I’m glad you ask me”AJ said “AJ, You have chance into a great man”Edward said “Thank you, I had a lot to live for my children and wife”AJ said “I know”Edward said “Yes it’s great working with Father on this”Michael said “Good, This is the way it sure be, Quartermaine on top and working with each other, I can’t wait for the opening tonight”Edward said “Me either”AJ said “We will be a hit and with the name of this hotel, We can’t go wrong”Michael said “No”Edward said

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve and Alexander came in. “I’m so glad to be home”Genevieve said “Me too, I want you to take it easy”Alexander said “I will, I want to go the Riverfront hotel opening, It’s important to my family”Genevieve said “Sure, We can go, Just rest for now”Alexander said “Where is our son”Genevieve ask “Nikolas-Alexander is at school, Now let me help you to our room and you can rest”Alexander said “Alright”Genevieve said he help Genevieve up the stair and into their bedroom. “I will be working from home today”Alexander said “Okay. Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment