Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 26 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo house~Skye was back in Lila Rae room looking around when Lorenzo came in and took Skye hand and they left the room and went downstairs. “Skye, We can have the maids pack Lila Rae belongs up”Lorenzo said “No! I don’t want anyone to touch anything in that room”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said as Raelyn came in. “Raelyn”Lorenzo said “I heard Aunt Genevieve wake up, That’s great news”Raelyn said “Yes it is”Skye said “Yes, How is the baby”Lorenzo said “You're great-Grandchild is perfect”Raelyn said “I’m still in shock that you're pregnant, I didn’t know you were seeing anyone, Does he want to be a part of the baby life”Skye ask “No but it’s fine”Raelyn said “You're not alone in this, I want to be their for you”Skye said “You are Nana”Raelyn said “Good”Skye said “I’m going to lay down I’m tired today”Raelyn said and went upstairs. “I have a feeling about this”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

ON the docks~Ricardo was their when Edward came by. “Ricardo”Edward said “Edward, So you don’t like my brother and Skye together”Ricardo ask “No but I don’t like you with Skye either”Edward said “We can help each other”Ricardo said “I will not help you get Skye”Edward said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan and Rae were talking, “I just came back from seeing Skye, She going to see Dr Collins”Rae said “Thank god”Alan said “I know, This is a good thing”Rae said “Yes it is”Alan said “I can’t believe my namesake is gone still I keep think Lila Rae is here”Rae said “I know, I remember hold Lila Rae for the first time she came into this house”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment