Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 28 (Skyelo)~ “Sky falling”



At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was home alone looking out the window when Skye came in. “Genevieve”Skye said Genevieve turn around. “Mother, Why are you here”Genevieve ask Skye came by Genevieve. “To see you, You are so lucky to beat a coma and comatoast you just are so lucky, Now you have a family of you're own, A baby”Skye said “Yes, Mother, I know how lucky I’m”Genevieve said she was so scare of her mother. “You're so lucky that you beat this, Lila Rae could not beat her cancer”Skye said “I know Mother, I miss Lila Rae too”Genevieve said “Yes”Skye said “Mother, Why don’t I make us some tea”Genevieve ask “No I don’t want any tea”Skye said Genevieve went to the bar to pour herself some water and Skye came behind her and pull out a knife from her pocket as Lorenzo came in. Skye put the knife back in her pocket. “Skye, Their you are”Lorenzo said “Thank god you're here”Genevieve said she slips some of her water. “ I just want to see Genevieve, I’m so glad she's home and okay”Skye said “Yes , Me too”Lorenzo said “Yes, I sure rest before the party tonight”Genevieve said “Wait, The other reason I’m here is become I want to plan a baby shower for you”Skye said “Mother, You don’t have to, This baby has everything already”Genevieve said “Really”Skye ask “Yes, The nursery is all set”Genevieve said “Can we see it”Skye ask “Sure Mother”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve went upstairs. “The nursery is ready by my bedroom”Genevieve said she open the door the room was yellow with some animal on the wall painting. “Who did the animal”Skye ask “Skylar, She did it when We were away”Genevieve said “Oh, It looks like you're all set”Skye said “Yes I’m Mother”Genevieve said “I really want to throw you a baby shower”Skye said “It’s okay”Genevieve said “Yes, Skye it’s fine, Let’s go home”Lorenzo said “Alright”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

Genevieve pick up the blanket that was on the bed. “Oh Lila Rae, Mother is losing her mind”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment