Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 38 (Skyelo)~ “Free man”



At The Quartermaine mansion~ Edward and Tracy and Alan and Monica and AJ and Ned were having breakfast when John the mayor came in. “John, What can we do for you this fine morning”Edward ask “I have some news,I’m sorry but we have to drop the charges against Lorenzo”John said “What the hell! Tracy yelled “The evidence disappear last night,We don’t know how and we our looking into it”John said “No! Ned yelled “I’m sorry”John said “You will not be re election again”Edward said “I understand you're upset”John said and left. “This isn’t over”Tracy said “Tracy, I’m glad that Ned is home with you, But please let this go Skye needs Lorenzo , She not well”Alan said “Is Skye really head toward a breakdown”Ned ask “I think so, Please Ned, I love you and I’m glad you're home”Alan said “I need to check on Alexis”Ned said and left. “This isn’t fair”Tracy said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was having breakfast with John and Laurel. “I have some news to tell you both”Skye said as Jax came in. “Sorry Skye, I just couldn’t stay away any longer”Jax said “It’s okay, Laurel, John, This is Jax you're father”Skye said “No Lorenzo is”John said “His you're stepfather, I’m you're father, I been away and I’m sorry but I want to make it up to you”Jax said “Why did you go to London”Laurel ask “It was for work but I never stop loving you” Jax said “Laurel and John why don’t you finish breakfast, I need to talk to Jax”Skye said Jax and Skye went into the living room. “Jax, I didn’t think you were going to come back I’m glad you did but why you were away I had to do the right thing for the twins”Skye said “What did you do Skye”Jax ask “I had Lorenzo adopt them”Skye said “What! How could you! Jax yelled as Lorenzo came in. “Don’t you dare yell at my wife! Lorenzo yelled “You're out of jail! Jax yelled “Yes the evidence is loss”Lorenzo said “What! I will not let you raise my children! Skye I will be back and fix what you did”Jax said “Jax, Don’t take the twins away from me, I just lose my Lila Rae”Skye said “I’m sorry”Jax said and left. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I’m so glad you're home and that Ricardo help you”Skye said “Ricardo did this”Lorenzo ask “Yes he told me and I don’t care”Skye said “Skye, Will we be okay”Lorenzo ask “I still want a divorce”Skye said “Why, I know you still love me”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I do but I have some Resentment toward you and Genevieve”Skye said as Genevieve came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment