Thursday, March 3, 2016

“Forever and For always part 3 ch 39 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve were talking. “You do resentment me”Genevieve said “Yes, I’m sorry Genevieve but every time I look at you, I see all the times you beat death and it’s not fair that Lila Rae didn’t, She will not get to be here for Raelyn and the new grandchild and holidays! It’s just not fair! Why could it be you! Skye yelled “Skye”Lorenzo yelled “I had a feeling you felt that way, The day you came to my house you were acting crazy! You're not the only one who lose Lila Rae, I loved her to and I know what it’s like to lose a child, You need help Mother”Genevieve said “I just need you to stay away from me”Skye said “Well that will be easy, I wouldn’t miss you Mother! Genevieve yelled “Both of you stop this! No one is going to stay away from anyone! We need to learn that losing Lila Rae sure bring us back together as a family not rip us apart”Lorenzo said “Don’t worry Daddy, What Mother wants she gets”Genevieve said “Not always”Skye said “What about ELQ”Lorenzo ask “I was fire which I don’t care anyway”Genevieve said The baby was kicking. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “I need to get to the hospital the baby is coming”Genevieve said “I will take you, Skye”Lorenzo said “Don’t , I don’t need her”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo took Genevieve to the hospital.

At Alexander/Genevieve~ Alexis was their with Molly and Kristina, “Mother, I’m so glad you're home”Molly said “Me too”Kristina said “I miss you both so much and I love you”Alexis said “Mother, I have news about who my father is”Kristina said as Ned came in. “Alexis, Can we talk”Ned said “Wait, Kristina has some news”Alexis said “Yes the blood test lied I’m a not Sonny daughter, Ned I’m yours”Kristina said “What, Oh my god”Ned said he hug Kristina. “Wow”Alexis said “Are you both okay”Kristina ask “Yes, I want you to be Ned”Alexis said “Me too”Ned said”I'm glad you're my father”Kristina said “Me too, I have some news, Lorenzo got the changer drop”Ned said “How”Alexis ask “The evidence is missing”Ned said “No! Alexis yelled Jax came in. “Jax ,Did you hear”Alexis ask “Yes, I have more bad news”Ja said “What is that”Alexis ask “Skye let Lorenzo adoption the twins, Here is the paperwork”Jax said “I’m sorry”Alexis said she look at it. “Jax, You can’t fight this”Alexis said “So I have no rights to my own children”Jax said “Yes, I’m sorry”Alexis said “Damn Skye, I will never forgive her for this”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment