Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 41 (Skyelo)~”The End of Sax”



At General Hospital~Skye was in the hallway when Skylar came by. “Mother , Is something going on with you and Genevieve”Skylar ask as Jax came by. “Skylar, I need to talk to you're mother”Jax said “Sure”Skylar said she left. “Skye, How could you do that! I have no right to my children”Jax said “I thought you were not coming back, I didn’t want the twins to be without a father, I thought you choice a woman over them”Skye said “Never! That’s not like me, How could you think that”Jax said “I will make it right, We can share the twins”Skye said “You better,, Skye whatever we had in the past is gone, It’s just about the twins”Jax said “That’s fine”Skye said “What about Lorenzo”Jax ask “We our going to separation “Skye said “Good, You sure be with someone else, Skye I’m sorry about Lila Rae”Jax said “Thank you”Skye said “Have you drink”Jax ask “I almost did, Jax I haven’t been feeling good, Maybe you sure take the children till I get better, Just don’t take them from me”Skye said “Just till you get better”Jax said “Thank you”Skye said she start to cry. “What is it”Jax ask “I’m anger that Lila Rae died and Genevieve keeps on living”Skye said “Skye, Genevieve can’t help that”Jax said “I just can’t get past it, I told her I resentment her for living”Skye said “OH Skye”Jax said “I’m sorry about Josslyn”Skye said “Thank you, Me too”Jax said “The twins are at the park, You can go get them”Skye said “Do they know who I’m”Jax ask “Yes, I told them you were their biological father”Skye said “Thank you”Jax said “You're welcome”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment