Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 42 (Skyelo)~ “Moving on”




A week later~ At Skye/Lorenzo house~ Their was boxes everywhere when Skye came in and the moving man. “Take the boxes to this address”Skye said “We will”The man said he took the boxes. “A new start soon”Skye said as Luis and Lorenzo and Skylar and Raelyn came in. “I still can’t believe this, Why are you both break up, Lila Rae would hate this”Skylar said “It’s just a separation that’s all”Lorenzo said “Yes, I do love this family”Skye said “Even Genevieve, She just had you're granddaughter and you haven’t even talk to her or hold the baby, What the hell is going on”Skylar ask “I just need some space from you're sister”Skye said “You will have all the space you need Mother”Genevieve said as she came in holding her daughter and Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander were behind her. “What do you mean by that”Skye ask “We our moving. You're not the only one who gets a new start mother”Genevieve said “No you can’t move”Skylar said “Aunt Genevieve, I need you”Raelyn said “Raelyn,You will be fine, You're just like Lila Rae and I know you're going to be just fine”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skylar said “So will you Skylar”Genevieve said “Where are you moving”Lorenzo ask “We our not going to say”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Please”Genevieve said “She just doesn’t want me to know”Skye said “Both of you need to stop whatever it is you're fighting about Lila Rae would hate it”Skylar said “Mother hate that I’m alive and Lila Rae is dead”Genevieve said “Mother! It’s not Genevieve fault”Skylar said “It’s okay, I don’t need Mother, I never did, All I need's my husband and son and Daughter”Genevieve said “I hate this”Skylar said “Me to, How long will you be gone”Luis ask “I don’t know yet, Maybe we will never come back, Then Mother would be really happy about that”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “No it’s okay”Skye said “I guess we aren’t a family anymore, Are we”Skylar ask “No, We will always be a family”Lorenzo said “I have to go to the new house, The twins are waiting for me”Skye said “Yeah you're children who think you're the best mother ever till they get older”Genevieve said “Genevieve we sure go to”Alexander said “Nikolas-Alexander, I love you”Skye said “I love you to Nana”Nikolas-Alexander said Skye left. “Nikolas-Alexander, I want you to be a good boy to you're parents”Lorenzo said “Yes Papa”Nikolas-Alexander said “Let’s go”Alexander said “Daddy, Stay out of trouble and move on from her”Genevieve said “Just take you're pills and it’s going to be okay, You're mother still love you”Lorenzo said “Let her go”Genevieve said they left.

“Oh Daddy, I hate this”Skylar said Lorenzo hug Skylar, “I’m not going to give up on this family, Never”Lorenzo said “I don’t know if anything can fix it”Skylar said

No comments:

Post a Comment