Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 40 (Skyelo)~ “Welcome Sunday Rose”



At General Hospital~Genevieve was in the room about to have the baby , “Where is my husband”Genevieve ask “He sure be here soon you need someone with you”Dr Kelly said “I know”Genevieve said “What about you're mother”Dr Kelly ask “No way in hell”Genevieve said

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were in the room. “Skye, How could you say that”Lorenzo ask “It’s true! I do feel that way, Lorenzo you can have the house”Skye said “Skye, I will not agree to a divorce”Lorenzo said “How about a separation”Skye ask “Fine, I know you will come back to me Skye”Lorenzo said he touch Skye hair as Alexander came by. “Where is my wife”Alexander ask “In the room about to have you're baby”Lorenzo said “Skye you could of gone in the room “Alexander said “No thanks”Skye said “I heard you were free it will not be for long”Alexander said and left

Genevieve was in the room and about to give birth when Alexander came in and took her hand. “Sorry, I’m late it’s going to be okay”Alexander said “I know it is”Genevieve said “Genevieve just one more push”Dr Kelly said Genevieve push.

In The hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were waiting when Raelyn and Skylar and Luis came in. “How is Genevieve”Skylar ask “We don’t know anything yet”Lorenzo said “I hope the baby is okay”Skylar said “Yeah, Raelyn how is the pregnancy, I wish you would tell us who the father is”Skye said “Nana the baby will be find, We all will”Raelyn said “Yes, I’m not going to jail”Lorenzo said “Good”Luis said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was holding a baby girl and Alexander was looking at them,. “She beautiful”Alexander said “Yes, Our Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Yes, Thank you”Alexander said “You're welcome, Alexander, Remember when you promise if we didn’t want to stay here we didn’t have to”Genevieve ask “Yes, I do”Alexander said “I want to go back to London anywhere but here, My mother hate me that I’m alive and not Lila Rae”Genevieve said “Are you sure Skye wasn’t just anger”Alexander ask “Yes, Please for our family let’s go just move anywhere”Genevieve said as Skylar and Raelyn and Lorenzo and Luis and Skye came in. “So what is her name”Skylar ask “Sunday Rose Alcazar Cassadine”Genevieve said “Sunday Rose”Skye ask “Where did that come from”Lorenzo ask “When we were dating Sundays were just about us, We would spend the day together and not talk about work, Remember Alexander those were good times and back then we say if we had a child we would name them Sunday”Genevieve said “I remember”Alexander said “She beautiful , Sis I’m happy for you”Skylar said “Thank you, She looks like her sister”Genevieve said as Nikolas and Emily came in. “We sure go”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo and Luis and Raelyn and Skylar left. “Mother, Father come meet Sunday Rose”Alexander said “She beautiful”Emily said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Father can I talk to you”Alexander ask Nikolas and Alexander left. Genevieve broke down and cry. “Genevieve , What is it”Emily ask “My own mother hates me”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment