Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 4 ch 1 (Skyelo)


It’s been six months since Skye left Lorenzo she was enjoy live alone with her twins and raise them with Jax they work out something but it still wasn’t the same between them as it use to be and Skye left ELQ and went back to working at the fashion line/magazine with Raelyn. Skye still love Lorenzo but wasn’t sure if they could ever make it work again and she was having a secret affair with Ricardo, Skye was enjoy her freedom.

At Skye company~Skye and Raelyn were working together, Raelyn was almost close to having the baby. “Raelyn, Have you pick out a name for the baby”Skye ask “Yes, It’s a girl, I want to name her in honor of mother”Raelyn said “What is the baby name”Skye ask “Delilah” Raelyn said “Oh I love it”Skye said “Thanks me too, I sure go, I’m meeting Aunt Skylar for lunch”Raelyn said “Give Skylar my best”Skye said Skye wasn’t talk to Skylar since Genevieve left Skylar was so mad at Skye. “Nana, Why don’t you come”Raelyn said “No it’s fine”Skye said “No it’s not, I hate all this fighting”Raelyn said “Me too, Alright, I sure make the first move, I’m the mother here”Skye said and left with Raelyn.

At Lorenzo house~ Lorenzo hating that Skye left him and it was just him in the house alone, Luis move in with his boyfriend Lucas and Lorenzo hate that too. Lorenzo was at home and pick up a picture of his family, “Oh Lila Rae, I miss you , I will fix this I know you would hate that our family is falling apart”Lorenzo said he put the picture back on the fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment