Thursday, March 3, 2016

“Forever and For always part 4 ch 2 (Skyelo)~ “A Mother’s love”



At ElQ~ Edward was so happy that Ned was back working at ELQ with him and Tracy and Michael and AJ. “Ned, I’m so glad you're back, I want you to be nice to AJ, His being doing a great job”Edward said “Yes you're right AJ has been doing a great job”Ned said “Yes”Edward said “You miss that Skye isn’t working here anymore”Ned said “Yes, I do but she choice to stand by Lorenzo , I’m glad she sold her share”Edward said “Even though it was too me”AJ said as he came in. “Yes, You been doing a great job, The hotels are doing great too”Edward said “Yes they are”AJ said “What else can we do to put us back on top”Edward ask

At The Riverfront hotel~Skylar was there waiting for Raelyn when Skye and Raelyn came in. “What are you doing here”Skylar ask “I ask Nana to come, I hate all this fighting, Mother would hate it too, Nana it’s not anyone fault that Mother is gone, No one can stop cancer”Raelyn said “Skylar, My fights with Genevieve have nothing to do with you , I miss you”Skye said “Do you miss Genevieve to”Skylar ask “Yes, I do”Skye said “Have you talk to Aunt Genevieve”Raelyn ask “Yes, She happy ’Skylar said “Good, Skylar I do love you and you're sister, A mother love never stop”Skye said “I know, Alright I will stay out of this, I just hope you and Genevieve fix things, I miss our family, Don’t you, I know you still love Daddy”Skylar said as Ricardo came by and Skye look at him. “Yes, I do but it’s not that”Skye said “Mother, I know it’s hard but Lila would want us to be happy”Skylar said “Yes she would”Raelyn said “Yes I know you're right it’s just hard”Skye said “Yea, I miss Mother, I need her now”Skylar said “Skylar, Are you sure that the baby father will not try to take the baby”Skye ask “Yes, I’m sure”Skylar said “How can you be so sure”Skye ask “Alright, I will tell you, I use a sperm donor”Skylar said “What! Skye yelled “Oh Mother , Their nothing wrong with it”Skylar said “No it’s not”Raelyn said “Oh what would Lila Say”Skye ask “Mother was fine with it”Skylar said “You told Lila”Skye ask “It was mother idea, Before Aunt Genevieve went off to marry Alexander , Mother ask Aunt Genevieve to help me find a sperm donor, This was all mother idea so I would have something to live for”Raelyn said “Wow,I wish Lila Rae would of told me”Skye said “Mother know you would act like you just did, She ask Aunt Genevieve so all the legal stuff would be take care of”Raelyn said “Are you okay with it”Skylar ask “Yes, Mother was right”Raelyn said “I’m glad you're happy”Skylar said “Yes”Skye said “Please don’t tell Papa”Raelyn said “No, Daddy will flop”Skylar said “Yes he will, You're secret's safe with me”Skye said “Thank you”Raelyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment