Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 4 ch 3


At Jax house~ Jax was living in the house he brought Carly when they were married and raise the twins with Skye as divorce parents and get his company back on top. Jax came in with the twins he just pick them up from school.”So how was school”Jax ask “It was good, Daddy I know that you're our father but I miss Daddy Lorenzo”Laurel said “I know you do, But I’m you're father, I will keep you safe”Jax said “Daddy Lorenzo never hurt us”Laurel said “I know, They're just a lot of grown up stuff now”Jax said “I’m hungry”John said “Let’s go to Kelly’s”Jax said they left.

At the Police station~ Alexis was now working their she got her job back as DA and want to put Lorenzo behind bars for anything she was in her office working when Constanza came in. “Do you have anything on Lorenzo”Alexis ask “No Uncle Lorenzo has been clean for a while, I have a feeling that lose Skye and Lila Rae has chance him into a better man”Constanza said “I really want him”Alexis said “I know”Constanza said

At Kelly’s~ Jax and John and Laurel were having hamburgers when Lorenzo came in and Laurel ran to him, “Daddy Lorenzo, I miss you”Laurel said Lorenzo keen down to her leave, “I miss you too but it just has to be this way, You have you're father back”Lorenzo said “But we were a family”Laurel said “I know , I miss our family too”Lorenzo said Jax got up and went by them. “Laurel go finish you're dinner”Jax said “Yes Daddy”Laurel said she went back to the table. “The agreement the courts made was you are to stay away from the twins”Jax said “I was just coming in, You can’t stop Laurel and John from loving me and missing me, I was their father for most of their life, I help Skye deliver them”Lorenzo said “That’s become you made sure I was out of their life”Jax said “I just didn’t want you to go neither my wife”Lorenzo said “Yeah you did this all to keep Skye and you lose her in the end”Jax said “Not for along”Lorenzo said and left.

“John and Laurel I know you love Lorenzo too it’s okay but he can’t be in you're life anymore”Jax said “I hate you! I want my family back the way it was before you came back”Laurel said “Laurel, You don’t hate me”Jax said “Yes I do! I want Mommy”Laurel said

No comments:

Post a Comment