Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 74


The next day~At Skylar's~ Cameron and Skylar were talking. "I'm so sorry about your mother"Skylar said "Thank you, My mother loved you"Cameron said "I loved her too, If you need anything"Skylar said "I need you to help me with the children and help me find the person who burn the hospital down"Cameron said "You think it was my father"Skylar ask "Yes I do, There is a arson going around in town"Cameron said "I hope not, My family can't handle this right now"Skylar said "I hope so too"Cameron said "If Daddy did it he needs to pay"Skylar said "Thanks"Cameron said "Your welcome"Skylar said as Genevieve and Steven and Aubrey and Luke came in. "Daddy, Your here"Aubrey said "Yes, I have some bad news"Cameron said "What"Luke ask "The hospital burn down last night"Cameron said "No, Was anyone hurt"Steven ask "Yes, My mother, Grandmother is gone"Cameron said "No! Who did it"Aubrey ask "We don't know, Your Grandmother love you so much"Cameron said "Daddy, I'm sorry"Genevieve said "Thank you"Cameron said they give there father a hug. "Do they know who did it"Steven ask "No, They will"Skylar said

At Lorenzo~Alexander and Genevieve were downstairs kissing. "Oh Genevieve, I wish I didn't have to work"Alexander said "Me too"Genevieve said "I'm sorry about our fight last night, I will live wherever you want to"Alexander said "I'm sorry too"Genevieve said they share another kiss as Skye was peak at them and Alexander left. "This plan has to work"Genevieve said to herself as Skye came in. "What plan is that"Skye ask "Nothing Mother"Genevieve said "You and Alexander look happy"Skye said "We our"Genevieve said she had a dizzy spell. "Genevieve, Are you okay, Why do you keep having dizzy spell, I'm right are you pregnant"Skye ask "No"Genevieve said and upstairs. "I know I'm right"Skye said "Right about what"Lorenzo ask as he came in

No comments:

Post a Comment