Monday, March 7, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 3


At Alexis house~Jax and Alexis were going over things for tomorrow. "Are you sure you want this"Alexis ask "Yes, I did love Skye but I want the twins safe and I know Skye can't keep the twins safe she wants Lorenzo back"Jax said "Skye just lose Lila Rae, She still healing from that"Alexis said "Yes and I'm sorry but I have to keep the twins safe"Jax said "Your still upset that Skye let Lorenzo adoption the twins"Alexis said "She so blind when it comes to Lorenzo"Jax said "Yes, It's called Love"Alexis said "Well you help me"Jax ask "Yes, I will and you will win"Alexis said "Thank you"Jax said "Your welcome, I know that Lorenzo had something to do with what happened to us in London"Alexis said "Yes"Jax said "I wish we could of throw him in jail for that"Alexis said "Me too"Jax said

At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve was home when Skylar came in. "Your house looks great"Skylar said "Thanks I had mother help"Genevieve said "I'm glad you and Mother made up but what are you up to"Skylar ask "Nothing"Genevieve said "I don't believe you but I need to talk to you"Skylar said "Sure, What is it"Genevieve ask "Cameron and I have been sleeping together since he say goodbye to Elizabeth"Skylar said "Wow, Do you love him"Genevieve ask "Always, As A friend and I can't be with Cameron , I know who burn down the hospital we can't have a honest relationship"Skylar said "Do you want to be with Cameron"Genevieve ask "I don't know"Skylar said "Don't let Luis and Daddy ruin your chance at being happy"Genevieve said "I will not, Luis sure of turn himself in"Skylar said "I agree"Genevieve said "Are you happy"Skylar ask "Yes, Constanza ask me to be her legal asst."Genevieve said "Are you going to take it"Skylar ask "I don't know, I do miss the law"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment