Monday, March 7, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 4


At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was getting dress as Blair was still in his bed they been having sex for a while now. "I'm so glad your daughter move out, We have the place to ourself"Blair said as she got up and put her arms around Lorenzo. "Me too"Lorenzo said he kiss Blair. "Lorenzo, Could you love me "Blair ask "I will always love Skye, She the mother of my children I'm sorry"Lorenzo said "You need to move on, I'm sure Skye has"Blair said "Can we just have fun"Lorenzo ask "Yes but I do want more"Blair said "I know"Lorenzo said Blair got dress and Lorenzo and Blair went downstairs. "Why don't we go to the hotel for dinner, I want romance too not just sex'Blair ask "Blair, I don't want to move to fast"Lorenzo said "I just want dinner"Blair said as Skye came in. "Why are you here"Blair ask "So your dating"Skye ask "Skye, We our over, I don't have to answer too you"Lorenzo said "Find, I just need to talk to you about the twins"Skye said "Blair, Meet me at the hotel"Lorenzo said "Sure"Blair said they share a kiss as Skye watch and Blair left. "So that's why you didn't fight when Genevieve move out so you can slept with the town slut"Skye ask "Skye, Please now what is it"Lorenzo ask "I want you to stay away from the custody hearing tomorrow and don't do anything to Jax that will cost me the twins"Skye said "I will not'' Lorenzo said "Thank you, Do you love her"Skye ask Lorenzo move close to Skye. "Do you have to ask"Lorenzo said "I sure go"Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment