Monday, March 7, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 5


Blair was outside on the phone. "It's going as plan for me, What about you"Blair ask and hang up the phone as Ned came by. "Blair"Ned said "Ned, I'm glad I ran into you"Blair said "We can't be seen together"Ned said "I know but I want to talk about L&B it's time I sing now'Blair said "Sure, I will get you a place to sing"Ned said "I want to sing at the hotel"Blair said "Find"Ned said "Thank you"Blair said and left as Alexis came by. "Ned, What are you up to, Who is that woman"Alexis ask "Just someone I sign on L&B with that's it"Ned said "Really"Alexis ask "Yes, Your the only one I want"Ned said they share a kiss.

At The Quartermaine hotel~ Genevieve came in to get some take out and ran into Victor, "Why are you still in town"Genevieve ask "I belong in this town I want to take what is mine"Victor said he touch Genevieve neck which hurt. "Don't"Genevieve said she pull back. "Genevieve, Did he hurt you"Victor ask "No it's just we played hard the other night you know I like that"Genevieve said "Yeah I do, I miss you and I know you miss me , That night at the hotel meant something to you too"Victor said "No it didn't now go"Genevieve said "I will not stay away from you"Victor said he left as Blair came in. "So Blair are you here to meet my father"Genevieve ask "Yes,It's going great"Blair said "Good"Genevieve said as Lorenzo came by. "What is going on"Lorenzo ask "Nothing,I'm just pick out take out food, I will let you two enjoy your date"Genevieve said "Do you want to join us"Lorenzo ask "No Daddy, Have fun"Genevieve said "I will"Lorenzo said Genevieve le

No comments:

Post a Comment