Monday, March 7, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 6 "Jealous Games"

At The Quartermane hotel~ Blair and Lorenzo were having dinner. "So what did Skye want"Blair ask "I don't want to talk about my ex-wife"Lorenzo said "I don't want to talk about Skye either"Blair said "Good, Blair I want to start over and I want to try with you"Lorenzo said he took her hand as Skye came in with Ric.

"So that's why you want to have dinner"Ric said as they went to their table. "No We need to talk about the custody case"Skye said "You will win, There no way a judge will be on Jax side"Ric said "Good"Skye said "Skye, Are you use me to make Lorenzo jealous"Ric ask "We use to be friends and I miss it and I'm sorry for hurting you become of Lorenzo, I did a lot of things I do regret in the name of love for Lorenzo"Skye said "I get that"Ric said "I'm sure you do"Skye said

Lorenzo and Blair table~ "Well it looks like Skye move on"Blair said "Yes, I guess she now sleeping with her lawyer"Lorenzo said "Well that's one way to win, Anyway I have some news, I'm going to sing at the hotel soon"Blair said "That's great"Lorenzo said "Thank you, I miss singing"Blair said 'I'm sure you do, Your good at it"Lorenzo said "Thank you, For support my dreams, Todd never did"Blair said "Your welcome"Lorenzo said

At Ric/Skye table~ "You still love him don't you"Ric ask "I give up a lot for Lorenzo to be with him and I regret it I can't go back"Skye said "Do you want me to help you"Ric ask "I don't know what I want I'm sorry"Skye said "It's okay, Let's give Lorenzo something to see"Ric said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment