Sunday, March 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 85 "Face the truth"

At The police station~ Alexis office~ Alexis was working when Ned came in. "I been trying to call you"Alexis said "Alexis, I need to tell you something"Ned said Alexis look at Ned and know it was bad news. "No, Not more bad days today"Alexis said "Yes, It is, Mercy called me, Jax is gone"Ned said "No! Alexis yelled and Ned hug her. "I'm sorry"Ned said "Me too"Alexis said "So what is the other bad news"Ned ask "The other bad news is going to hurt our families"Alexis said "What"Ned ask "Alexander has been abused Genevieve, She was push today down the steps"Alexis said "No"Ned said "I know this isn't good, All around"Alexis said

At General Hospital~ Monica was working when Emily came in. "Emily, I was going to check on you"Monica said "OH Mother, I hate this"Emily said "I know you do"Monica said "How is Genevieve"Emily ask as Skye and Lorenzo came by."You want to know how our daughter is! Genevieve just learn that she lose her baby and blame herself for what your son did to her! I always know Alexander wasn't good enough for my princess! Lorenzo yelled "Lorenzo, This isn't Emily fault, Just like it's not your fault the way Luis Jr turn out to be"Monica said "I'm sorry about all this, I do love Genevieve too"Emily said "I know you do"Skye said "Emily, Let's go"Monica said Emily and Monica left. "Lorenzo , You can't take out on Emily"Skye said "I'm just anger right now"Lorenzo said "Me too"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment