Sunday, March 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 84 "Face the truth"

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was just wake up as Lorenzo and Skye came in."What is going on"Genevieve ask as she talk slow. "Sweetheart, Do you remember anything"Skye ask "Yes, Alexander and I had a fight"Genevieve said as she talk show. "Yes you did"Lorenzo said "Where our my children"Genevieve ask as she talk slow "Sunday Rose is at the mansion"Skye said "Nikolas-Alexander"Genevieve ask as she talk slow Skye sit on the bed. "Genevieve, Nikolas-Alexander saw Alexander push you and now is in a comatose state"Skye said "No! I need to see my son"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Just clam down you will"Lorenzo said Genevieve touch her stomach. "Is the baby"Genevieve ask as she talk slow Skye touch her daughter hair. "You lose the baby, I'm sorry"Skye said "No! Genevieve yelled she cry into her mother's arms. "Genevieve you took a hard fall to the head, The doctors try to save the baby, But they could not and you had a lot of bleeding in your head and cuts on your back,and the reason your talk slow is because of the fall "Skye said "It's my fault, All this is"Genevieve said as she talk slow "Why would you say that"Skye ask "The baby wasn't Alexander"Genevieve said as she talk slow "Genevieve, Don't blame yourself for this, It's not your fault, It's going to be okay"Lorenzo said "Where is Alexander"Genevieve ask as she talk slow"He was arrest"Skye said "Daddy, Don't go after him promise me that"Genevieve ask as she talk slow"I can't promise you that I'm sorry"Lorenzo said "Daddy"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Genevieve just clam down"Skye said "I need to see my son"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Alright, We will go get a nurse"Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

No comments:

Post a Comment