Sunday, March 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 86 "Face the truth"

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed crying for the baby she lose when Bobbie came in. "Bobbie, Are you here to take me to see my son"Genevieve ask as she talk slow "Yes, I'm also here to help you as a friend, One of my ex-husband hit me too"Bobbie said "I work in a woman center in collage and I never thought I would be one of those woman who let the man hit me but you never know what you would do till your in the situation, I thought my love would chance him"Genevieve said as she talk slow. "Yes, But it can't and it's not your fault"Bobbie said "This is going to get worst, My father"Genevieve said as she talk slow "That's not your fault either, I'm here if you want to talk"Bobbie said "Thank you"Genevieve said as she talk slow Bobbie help Genevieve get into the wheelchair as Skye came in. "Mother, Where is Daddy"Genevieve ask as she talk slow "His on the phone, Let's go see Nikolas-Alexander, Thank you Bobbie"Skye said "Your welcome"Bobbie said Skye push Genevieve.

At Nikolas/Emily house~ Nikolas was having an drink as Laura came in. "Nikolas, I heard about Alexander"Laura said "My son the wife abuse! Oh Mother, What did I go wrong"Nikolas yelled "Nikolas, This isn't your fault, Your a great father, Who knows what Helena did to him"Laura said "I just hate this"Nikolas said "I know"Laura said as Emily came in. "Emily, What did you find out"Nikolas ask "Genevieve lose the baby"Emily said "No this isn't good"Nikolas said "No"Laura said "Lorenzo is so anger about it"Emily said "That's not good either"Nikolas said

No comments:

Post a Comment