Sunday, March 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 88 "Face the truth"

At General Hospital~Skye and Genevieve were waiting for news on Nikolas-Alexander when Skylar came in. "Genevieve, I just check my message I'm sorry, I was busy with the children"Skylar said "It's okay"Genevieve said as she talk slow "How are you"Skylar ask "Not good, I lose the baby and Nikolas-Alexander was in a comatose state but he just wake up"Genevieve said as she talk slow "That's good, Your going to get thought this"Skylar said "Thanks"Genevieve said as she talk slow as Alan came by. "Grandfather"Genevieve said as she talk slow"Genevieve, If you need anything"Alan said "Thanks"Genevieve said as she talk slow "I need to talk to Skye"Alan said Alan and Skye went to talk.

"Daddy what is it"Skye ask "I just got a phone call from Mercy, Jax is gone"Alan said "Oh,No, The twins'"Skye said "I know"Alan said "I hate all this"Skye said "Me too"Alan said as Patrick came by. "How is my son"Genevieve ask as Lorenzo came in."Nikolas-Alexander, Is going to be just find , I do think both of you sure talk to Dr Collins"Patrick said "We will be find"Genevieve said as she talk slow "Genevieve you need to heal form this both of you and you can't wish it away"Alan said "No you can't"Skye said "I would like to see my son again"Genevieve said as she talk slow"His resting, You sure too"Patrick said "I will take my daughter back to her room"Lorenzo said he push the wheelchair. "Yes , We need to talk"Genevieve said as she talk slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment