Sunday, March 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 87 "Face the truth"


At General Hospital~Nikolas-Alexanderroom~Nikolas -Alexander was in the bed just stare out when Skye push Genevieve into the room. "Oh Nikolas-Alexander, I 'm so sorry, I love you so much, Today we told him about Bianca 'Genevieve said "How did he take it "Skye ask "Good, My son is so strong, Nikolas-Alexander come back to me, I will make it right for you and your sister, Somehow"Genevieve said she took her son hand. "Mother"Nikolas-Alexander said as he wake up. "Oh my sweet boy"Genevieve said "I will go get the doctor"Skye said and left. "What happened" Nikolas-Alexander ask "Their was an accident between your father and I, Do you remember anything"Genevieve ask "Yes, Father push you"Nikolas-Alexander said as Patrick and Skye came in. "Nikolas-Alexander, I'm going to look at you"Patrick said "Alright"Nikolas-Alexander said

At Alexander jail cell~Alexander was in his jail cell when Lorenzo came in. "You will not get away with this you bastard! You mess with the wrong family, You may go to jail or you may die, Which one do you want"Lorenzo ask

No comments:

Post a Comment