Sunday, March 13, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 89 'Face the truth"


At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Lorenzo help put Genevieve back in bed and Skye was in the room too. "Daddy, Please I know your anger I'm too but don't kill him"Genevieve said as she talk slow"Do you still love him"Lorenzo ask "Daddy it's not that easy just to fall out of love with someone , Right Mother"Genevieve said as she talk slow "Your right, It's not and you have an right to those feelings"Skye said "Skye"Lorenzo said "Daddy, Please don't kill him"Genevieve said as she talk slow "Find, I will let the courts handle this"Lorenzo said "You promise"Genevieve said as she talk slow."I promise Princess, Now just rest"Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the head and left with Skye.

"Skye, How could you support Genevieve love still for that man"Lorenzo ask "Lorenzo , Right now Genevieve just needs our support on this"Skye said "Your right"Lorenzo said "Don't kill him, I can't lose you to, Jax just died and I need you too"Skye said "Find, I will let the courts handle it"Lorenzo said "Thank you"Skye said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was crying in bed she still love Alexander and didn't know if she would ever stop or how she let it go this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment