Monday, March 7, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 9

At Lorenzo~The next day~ Lorenzo was at home looking at the finale divorce papers and having a drink when Blair came in. "Lorenzo, Are you okay"Blair ask "Yes, Blair I'm find, Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I want to spent it with you and my children"Lorenzo said "I want that too"Blair said "Good, You sure have Jack and Starr and Sam come to town, I will pay for there tickets"Lorenzo said "I will call them"Blair said "Good, It's time I move on with my life and with you"Lorenzo said "I like that"Blair said they share a kiss. "I will go call my children"Blair said she left and went upstairs and called Jax.

At the Courthouse~ Jax was on the phone. "Good, I'm glad to heard that"Jax said as Alexis came by. "Who are you talking to"Alexis ask Jax hang up. "Sorry, It's work"Jax said "I need to ask are you sure about this"Alexis ask as Skye and Ric came in and Jax look at Skye. "Yes, I'm"Jax said

Skye was looking at Jax, "Skye, Don't we will win this"Ric said "Thank you"Skye said they went inside and Genevieve and Skylar were there. "My girls"Skye said "We our here to support you Mother"Skylar said "Yes we our"Genevieve said "Thank you"Skye said as Edward and Alan and AJ came in. "Skye it's going to be okay"Alan said "Yes it is"Edward said "Thank you for coming"Skye said they went to sit down as the judge came in. "Custody case Skye Quartermaine vs Jasper Jacks"The judge said "Are both lawyers ready"The judge ask "Yes! Ric said "Yes"Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment