Monday, March 7, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 8


At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve and Alexander were having a romance dinner. "This is nice just us"Alexander said "Yes it is, I have something to tell you"Genevieve said "What's that"Alexander ask Genevieve took Alexander hand. "I'm pregnant, We our going to have a baby"Genevieve said "That's wonderful"Alexander said "Your happy"Genevieve ask "Yes, Are you"Alexander ask "Yes, I want this baby so much"Genevieve said "Me too, We our going to have it all"Alexander said they share a kiss. "Their something else we need to talk about"Genevieve said "What's that"Alexander ask "Constanza ask me to be her legal assistant and I want it"Genevieve said "I will support it, I just don't want it to be too much for you"Alexander said "It will not, I will not hurt this baby"Genevieve said "I know you will't your a good mother"Alexander said "I try to be, I miss Bianca so much"Genevieve said "I know you miss our daughter but we promise will would not talk about her"Alexander said "I know, But don't you miss Bianca"Genevieve ask "Yes always"Alexander said they share a kiss. "Let's go to bed"Alexander said "Yes, I want you"Genevieve said "Good"Alexander said they went upstairs and had sex. Genevieve hope this baby would save her marriage.

At Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Blair came in. "Do you want a drink"Lorenzo ask as he pour a drink, "No thanks, Lorenzo are you okay"Blair ask "Yes, With you I'm"Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment