Monday, March 7, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 10

At The courthouse~ Skye and Jax custody case~ Genevieve and Alan and Edward and AJ and Skylar were sitting in the back support Skye. "So what is the reason for this case"The Judge ask Alexis got up. "Your honor my client would like to take his twins who he hasn't seen in a long time just wants to take the twins Laurel and John to London"Alexis said "For how long"The Judge ask "For a couple of months"Alexis said "What about school"The Judge ask "Mr. Jacks will hire tutors for his children"Alexis said "Your honor, Laurel Jacks just a a new bone marrow she can't go out of state away from her mother'Ric said "Start calling your clients to the stand"The Judge said "I call Mr, Jacks to the stand"Alexis said Jax took the stand. "Mr. Jacks, Why do you want to take the twins out of state to London"Alexis ask "I just want to enjoy my children and travel with them"Jax said "Do you want to take the twins away from their mother Skye Quartermaine"Alexis ask Jax look at Skye. "No, Skye is a good mother I just want to spend time with my children, I lose so much time with them"Jax said "Will you bring the twins back"Alexis ask "Yes"Jax said "Thank you"Alexis said Ric got up. "Your not doing this become you want to spend time with your twins, Your doing this to make Skye pay, Your upset that Skye let Lorenzo Alcazar adopt the twins"Ric said "Yes! How could you Skye! I'm their father not him! Laurel bond with Lorenzo and it sure be me! I miss a lot with my twins because of Lorenzo"Jax said "In the custody agreement that you and Skye have you have to share the twins and Lorenzo can't be around them but that's not enough for you, Is it! Ric said "No"Jax yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment