Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 10


At General Hospital~Alan and Rae and Skye and Genevieve were in the hallway. "I have an idea, Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose can stay at the mansion and when you get out of here you can too"Alan said "I like that, How is Sunday Rose"Genevieve ask "Great, Tracy is take care of her today"Alan said "Tracy"Skye said "That's great, Thank you, I like that idea"Genevieve said "Good, We sure get you back to bed"Alan said "I will take you"Skye said "I can do it"Alan said Alan could tell Skye need a break and left with Genevieve. "Skye, Do you want to talk or take a break"Rae said "I need a break, Can you come with me"Skye ask "Sure"Rae said they left.

Genevieve room~Alan help Genevieve into bed. "Genevieve, I know you don't like to talk about feelings but the only way your going to get better is to see Dr Collins or your grandmother, Skye told me you were up with nightmare all night"Alan said "Yes, I was, I just hate this and what it's doing to the family"Genevieve said "It's not your fault none of this is"Alan said "My affair with Victor push Alexander to this point"Genevieve said "There are way to handle things like this but not like this"Alan said "Today I thought Daddy killed him, There was a red mark on his shit but it was marker"Genevieve said "Were you upset"Alan ask "Yes, I still love him, I thought my love could chance him like Mother love for Daddy chance him"Genevieve said "We all believe the good in the ones we love"Alan said "Yes"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment