Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 9

At General Hospital~Alan was in the hallway when Rae came by. "Alan, Monica told me about Genevieve, How is she"Rae ask "I was just going to check on her, I'm glad your here"Alan said "Me too, Is there any damage from the fall"Rae ask "Yes, Between the coma and this Genevieve has brain damage she will never be a lawyer for sure now"Alan said "That baster"Rae said "Yes"Alan said "How are you , I know you love Alexander too"Rae said "Yes I did, But not this"Alan said "No, This is going to get worst too"Rae said "Lorenzo"Alan ask "Yes"Rae said "I know, This time I don't blame Lorenzo if he does kill Alexander even thought my daughter Emily love him like her own"Alan said "Yes, How is Skye"Rae ask as Skye came by. "Mother, Your here"Skye ask "Yes, I Alan call me, I'm so sorry"Rae said "Thanks, I'm glad your both here, How do I help my baby"Skye ask "Just be support and listen to Genevieve"Rae said "She still love him, I never thought Genevieve would let a man do this to her"Skye said "I know baby"Rae said they share a hug. "I stay with Genevieve, All night she had nightmare"Skye said "Genevieve needs to talk to Dr Collin or me"Rae said "I agree but Genevieve will not"Skye said "Is she resting"Alan ask "No, Genevieve with Nikolas-Alexander"Skye said as Genevieve push herself into the hallway. "Genevieve, How is Nikolas-Alexander"Skye ask "He can go home now, But I can't"Genevieve said "It's going to be okay, I have an idea"Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment