Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 11 "Powerless"

At The police station~ Ric office~ Ric was in his office when Lorenzo came in. "We need to talk"Lorenzo said "What do you want"Ric ask "I want to make sure that bastard goes to jail for what he did to my daughter and unborn grandchild"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo on this we our on the same side, My mother was a victim of abuse and From that I have vow to make man who do that pay"Ric said "Good, This is chance Genevieve she not strong anymore and Nikolas-Alexander saw it"Lorenzo said "How is my grandson"Ric ask "His doing okay"Lorenzo said "Good, I have talk to the mayor about the DA on this"Ric said "Who do you want to get"Lorenzo ask "Someone who isn't a relative to Alexander"Ric said "I agree what about Scotty or Constanza" Lorenzo ask "The mayor may not want Constanza because she relative to Genevieve, But I will make sure this is by the books"Ric said "Good"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo, Don't do anything. If anything happened to Alexander everyone is going to look at you"Ric said "I know"Lorenzo said he left.

At the Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Rae were having something to ate. "Oh Mother, How do I help my daughter thought this"Skye said "Right now Genevieve needs you to just listen to her and help her thought this"Rae said "I just never thought my Genevieve would let a man do this to her, She not the same"Skye said "No Genevieve isn't"Rae said "She was up all night with nightmare all I want to do is take the pain away"Skye said "I know baby"Rae said "Lorenzo feels powerless too"Skye said "I'm sure he does"Rae said "This whole thing is a mess"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment