Monday, March 14, 2016

Forever and For always part 6 ch 8



At General Hospital~Nikolas-Alexander room~Nikolas-Alexander was in bed when Genevieve came in a wheelchair. "Mother"Nikolas-Alexander said "Honey, How are you"Genevieve ask "I'm okay Mother, I want to go home"Nikolas-Alexander said "I know me too, I'm so sorry about this baby"Genevieve said "It's not your fault"Nikolas-Alexander said "Do you have any question"Genevieve ask "No, I don't want to talk"Nikolas-Alexander said "Your just like me, You don't want to talk about the feelings"Genevieve said "No I don't,I want to be like you"Nikolas-Alexander said as Dr Drake came in. "I have good news, Nikolas-Alexander you can go home"Dr Drake said "That's great, What about Mother"Genevieve said "Your mother needs to stay"Dr Drake said "Where will I go"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Your sister at the mansion, I'm sure you can stay there"Genevieve said "Alright, When can Mother go home"Nikolas-Alexander ask "Soon, Your mother has a lot of recovery to do" Dr. Drake said "Yes, I do and we both are going to be find"Genevieve said "Yes we our"Nikolas-Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment