Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up part 3 ch 75


“Supporting Family”
At General Hospital-Ned was waiting on news about his mother when Brooklyn and Kristina came by. “I do hope that Grandmother make it, Even though she is a little mean to us”Brooklyn said “Yes Mother can be a pain, But she loves us, Kristina and Brooklyn I'm sorry I made mistakes as a father and I want a second chance”Ned said “You will get one, I want one to that's one reason why I came back. Mother passed away and I want a chance “Brooklyn said “How did Lois died “Ned ask “Plane crash “Brooklyn said “I'm sorry I loved Lois, I loved both of you're mothers in different ways “Ned said. 

Blair was worrying about Starr when Dorian came by. “Did you heard the news? Jackson Montgomery is running for Mayor against me”Dorian said “Dorian right now I don't care about that my little girl just lose the man she loved, I could've lose my daughter!! Blair yelled “Blair, It's going to be okay you didn't lose Starr and Michael well pay for this”Dorian said they share a hug. 

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo and AJ came into the room. “Lorenzo. Why did you want me to come here”AJ ask “I got rid of the car”Lorenzo said “Thanks”AJ said “We are family “Lorenzo said “Michael can't handle jail we both know it”AJ said “No, Let's go back to the hospital “Lorenzo said “I will keep it between us”AJ said they left as Richard who was listening on them came into the room and went into Lorenzo office. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment