Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 74


At Ava house-Ava was coming home when a man was sitting in her chair. “Hello Ava”He said Ava went by him and look at him.”Julian, You're back “Ava ask “Yes I'm “Julian said “Why are you in town”Ava ask “I decided to come back to town, We can ran this town together”Julian said “No I'm out of the business I'm making a fresh start with Skye Alcazar and Katie Howard we are opening a magazine together “Ava said “You are friends with Skye Alcazar “Julian ask “Yes and you're not use me to get even with Lorenzo, I'm not helping you”Ava said “We are family “Julian said “No”Ava said “Alright, I understand “Julian said “Thanks, I did miss you “Ava said “I missed you to”Julian said “Just be careful “Ava said “I will “Julian said 

At Police station-Paul was meeting Lucky who now was the police commissioner. , Do you have any proof that Michael hit the car “Paul ask “We just sent a cop to question him”Lucky said “I will go check on it,I'm glad you are now commissioner “Paul said “Thanks, I will go with you to the hospital “Lucky said They left. 

At The Quartermaine hotel-The reporters were there waiting for a press conference when Erica Kane came up. “Thank you for coming, I want you to meet a wonderful man who will be a great mayor to this town, Welcome Jackson Montgomery “Erica said everyone clap as Jackson came up the The stage. “Thanks Erica,I hope to make this town a great and safe town and get rid of the mob,”Jackson said everyone clapped. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment