Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 46

 At General Hospital~Carly was crying when Michael and Morgan and Kristina came by. “What is it mother”Morgan ask Carly touch Morgan face, “Sonny killed himself”Carly said “No! , Michael this is you're fault, You hurt Sonny when you disown him as you're father! It broken Dad heart, The both of you”Morgan yelled “Morgan”Carly said “No Morgan right”Michael said Bobbie came by, “You can see Sonny if you want”Bobbie said “How bad does he look”Kristina ask “Bad”Bobbie said “You all need closure on Sonny, He loved you, Just because you were mad at him that doesn’t go away”Carly said “Sure we call Mike”Kristina ask “I did”Carly said Morgan and Michael and Kristina left with Carly.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Monica was looking at a picture of Alan when Rae came in.”Monica, Are we alone”Rae ask “Yes”Monica said “Good, Soon Alan can come home”Rae said “What is you're plan”Monica ask “I need to tell Skye but I had another child, A girl”Rae said “Not again”Monica said “It’s a good thing, She has power too but she not Alan”Rae said “Oh, Thank you for helping me, I’m sorry about the past”Monica said “Me too, I never was going to steal Alan from you”Rae said “I know now, Who knows maybe we could be friends”Monica said “Maybe”Rae said

At General Hospital Mortuary~Sonny body was there and Morgan and Carly and Michael and Kristina were there, “Sonny I’m sorry I did loved you as my father”Kristina said “I’m sorry, I just want to be with my other family but I do love you”Michael said “Morgan”Carly said “I want to be alone”Morgan said Carly and Michael and Kristina left. “Father Don’t worry I will take over things”Morgan said

In the Hallway~Carly was crying when Skye and Jax came by. “Carly, We heard about Sonny”Jax said “Don’t say you're sorry when you're not”Carly said “No I’m not, How is Morgan and Michael”Jax ask “It’s Morgan I’m worry about”Carly said “We will be there for him”Jax said “Where is Lila Rae and Josslyn”Skye ask “My mother took them to Kelly’s, Jax I’m over you and now that Lila Rae and Josslyn are friends I would like to put everything aside for them”Carly said “Thank you me too, Lila Rae love Josslyn as a sister “Skye said “Good they both need each other, Skye thank you for talking to Jax about Josslyn”Carly said “You're welcome”Skye said “We sure go get the girls, We will bring Josslyn home”Jax said “Josslyn can stay with you, Do you have a house yet”Carly ask “We our looking”Jax said and left with Skye.

No comments:

Post a Comment