Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 47

 At The Quartermaine mansion~Monica and AJ were having coffee when Michael came in. “Michael, What s it”AJ ask “Sonny Killed himself”Michael said “How do you feel about it”AJ ask “I hate that I hurt Sonny, I do wish I could love both of you”Michael said “You can,Yes I will not cry about Sonny but I don’t want you to hurt over this or feel any pain, I love you Son and I know Sonny love you too”AJ said “Thank you Dad”Michael said “You're welcome, How is Morgan”AJ ask “Not good I’m worry about my brother”Michael said “If you need anything”Monica said “Thanks, I’m glad I came back to the family I just wish I could have both families”Michael said “We get that”Monica said “Yes”AJ said “I’m going to check on Little AJ”Michael said and left, “AJ, You handle that well”Monica said “Good, I don’t want to ruin things with my son”AJ said “I know, So are you going to run ELQ with Skye”Monica ask “I been thinking about what I want to do”AJ said “Good”Monica said

At A house~Skye and Jax and Josslyn and Lila Rae were there. “Jax, Who house is this”Skye ask “Ours! Do you like it”Jax ask It was a big mansion, “Yes I love it”Skye said “Do we have our own room”Josslyn ask “Yes, And you're own bathroom and pool inside and outside”Jax said “Cool! Lila Rae yelled “Let’s go check out the house”Skye said “Skye, Are you okay”Jax ask “Yes I’m happy”Skye said Skye and Jax share a kiss and look around the house.

At Alexis house~Alexis was home when Kristina came in , Alexis could tell she was crying. “What wrong”Alexis ask “Sonny killed himself tonight”Kristina said “Oh my god, I’m sorry baby”Alexis said and hug her daughter, “I know I was glad that Sonny wasn’t my father but I still love him”Kristina said “Of cause you do, Sonny was apart of you're life for so long and I’m sorry that I didn’t say anything till now”Alexis said “Why didn’t you”Kristina ask “Because I was anger that Ned try to keep you from me and I was wrong to Ned could kept you safe when Sonny could not”Alexis said “Yes I wish you never lied to me”Kristina said “I wish I didn’t either”Alexis said

On the docks~Rae was walking when she ran into Julian. “Oh my god”Rae said “Do I know you”Julian ask “Sorry, I thought you were someone else”Rae said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment