Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 45

Welcome back Skye!

"Welcome back Skye"

 At ELQ~Tracy and Monica and AJ and Ned and Monica were walking in and saw a name on the wall it say “Skye Quartermaine Jacks” , “Hell No! Tracy yelled as she walk into the office follow by AJ and Monica and Ned to fine Skye and Jax at the desk. “Tracy, Do you like the sign at the door, I was the one who took ELQ from Nikolas”Skye said as Nikolas came by. “Nikolas, This is all mine now”Skye said “You have no right to ELQ! You're not a Quartermaine! Tracy yelled “That’s a lie! I know you chance the DNA test! Grandfather left me this note when he died! Skye yelled and pull out the note and show it to Tracy. “So Skye a Quartermaine after all, I know it, Mother how could you”Ned yelled “You took something from me, Alan died knowing I wasn’t his daughter, Now I’m take something you love more then you're children ELQ! Skye yelled “You will destroy this company, My father legacy”Tracy said “No, I will not, I’m a great businesswoman”Skye said “Yes Skye is a great businesswoman, She will not let anyone take ELQ”Jax said “Did you help Skye”Tracy ask “No I did this on my own it wasn’t that hard”Skye said “So I guess ELQ is now yours”Nikolas said “It belongs with a Quartermaine”Monica said “Monica , You can’t believe that Skye is Alan”Tracy ask “Yes I do, I did another DNA test when Skye came back for Edward funeral”Monica said “Why didn’t you tell us”Ned ask “I ask Monica not to,I want to be the one”Skye said “This is about revenge “Ned said “No Ned, It’s about getting back what belongs to me, I’m a Quartermaine! This time no one is going to take that from me or my daughter , ELQ is my birthright”Skye said “Skye is right”AJ said “So what else are you both planning”Ned ask “We will fight this”Tracy said “I don’t think you can, Skye will be great at this company”Monica said “Thank you Monica”Skye said “I will fight this, I don’t care that you're Alan daughter”Tracy said she was about to leave when Rae came in and slap Tracy. “That’s for chance the DNA test on my daughter! You let Alan die knowing Skye wasn’t his! Rae yelled “I did what was best for my family”Tracy said “No you didn’t, This isn’t about Alan , This is about you Tracy, You're not welcome at the house”Monica said “Monica”Ned said “Don’t, I will stay at the hotel but I will fight this and get ELQ back”Tracy said and left.”Monica thank you”Skye said “I’m sorry about Tracy , But Alan did love you”Monica said “I loved him too, I’m sorry about the way he died, I do hate what Lorenzo did to Alan , This family”Skye said “I know that you didn’t want Alan to die you just want to protect Lorenzo for Lila Rae”Monica said “Yes I did, Lila Rae only know that Lorenzo is dead and loved her”Skye said “That’s all she needs to know”Monica said and left. “Congrats for now Skye”Ned said and left.

OH Skye, That was great”AJ said “It did feel good to stick it to Tracy”Skye said “I’m sure it did”Jax said “It does feel great to win”Aj said “”Yes, Jax let’s go get our girls”Skye said “Are you sure”Jax ask “Yes”Skye said “Skye”Rae said “Mother, What do you think”Skye said “I know you will be great at ELQ”Rae said “Thanks, I was thinking you could run the paper here”Skye said “Sure”Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment