Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 78

~”Growing up Cassadine”

The next day~At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope and Spencer were in the sun room having breakfast together they were sit and each end of the table. “You were late last night”Calliope said “Yes I had a meeting sorry Darling”Spencer said “It’s okay”Calliope said “Are you okay you look tired you need to be carefully with your heart and lupus”Spencer said “I’m fine yesterday was a long day I had a fight with Zella’ Calliope said “What did our daughter do now”Spencer ask “She was late for a shooting she in over her head with this model career I may have to fire her”Calliope said “No this isn’t good”Spencer said “No but I have good news Mulan and Nevaeh want to be designer there going to join me”Calliope said “That’s great”Spencer said “Yes”Calliope said Laster came in “Mother and Father you have to see this”Laster said he turn on the TV and Nico was on a talk show talking about his book. “So you wrote a book about your family, Why don't you read a part of it”The host ask “Growing up I could have everything I wanted but the one thing we all wanted was the most stable family with two parents who love each other without fight or break up”Nico said “Why did you read this book”The host ask “To show everyone what it’s like grown up rich”Nico said “I’m sure you're family wasn’t happy about this”the host said “No”Nico said Spencer turn off the TV. “We need to stop this”Spencer said “How”Calliope ask “I’m going to sue Nico”Spencer said “No please Spencer i can’t take this anymore”Calliope said “I will not let anyone mad mouth us even if it’s our son”Spencer said “I need some air”Calliope said and left. “Father are you sure”Laster ask “Yes and our mother will come around”Spencer said “I hope so”Laster said “Me to this whole thing has been hard on this family”Spencer said as Liam came in. “Liam you're back”Spencer said “Yes I’m”Liam said “It’s good to see you”Laster said as Isabella came in. “Are you ready”Isabella ask she look at Liam.

“Yes I’m, Isabella you remember my half brother Liam”Laster said “Yes I do”Isabella said “It’s nice to see you again”Liam said “You too”Isabella said Laster and Isabella left. “What is going on with you and Isabella”Spencer ask “Nothing father, Anyway I’m back for good”Liam said “Good do you know what you're going to do know”Spencer ask “Not yet”Liam said “I hope you find something and I’m glad you're back”Spencer said “Thanks”Liam said

At the Docks~”Isabella and Laster were there. “So you're brother is back”Isabella ask “Yes I’m not that close with him but I hope to chance that”Laster said “Liam didn’t come around when you were younger”Isabella ask “No Mother and Adela keep him from father he didn’t know till one of his weddings with mother”Laster said “Oh”Isabella said “Let’s go to the theater”Laster said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment