Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 12


At The Comeback~Monica, Page and Emily were having lunch. “Do you think that Spencer and Alexis will wake up”Emily ask “I hope so but it doesn’t look good for either of them I’m sorry”Monica said “Why is this happened to us! Why can’t we be happy”Emily ask “I don’t know”Page said as James came by. “Hello, Monica, Emily, Sis”James said “What”Page ask”You haven’t hear , I’m your brother”James said and left. “Really”Page ask “Yes I was going to tell you”Emily said “He will never replace Spencer”Page said “No”Emily said

At Skye/Jax~ Jax came in. “How are you”Jax ask “I will be find If you promise we will not lose our daughter”Skye said “We will not”Jax said “I hope not I can’t go through this again lose Jasper was enough”Skye said “Yes it was promise me you will not drink or push me away”Jax said “I promise”Skye said “We our in this together”Jax said

At Gia/Zander~ Bliss was there. “What do you want to talk about”Bliss ask “I want to raise my grandson and you can see him and be his mother”Gia said “I don’t know if I can do this to my aunt I don’t want to hurt her”Bliss said “I know but I also know you want your son”Gia said “I’m having mix feels about this it’s all a mess I need to think’ Bliss said and she left.
“You don’t like this do you”Gia ask “No I don’t a lot of people will get hurt”Zander said “I alright I’m hurting over this I lose a son”Gia yelled “I’m hurting too we need to heal from this”Zander said “Yes we do”Gia said “I hope you don’t do this”Zander said

At Adam Jr/Lila~ “Gia wants John-Jasper I can tell”Lila said “Me too, Maybe we sure move”Adam Jr said “I don’t know”Lila said there was a knock it was Babe and JR. “Why are you here”Adam Jr ask “We have some news we our taking this slow but you're mother and I are back together”Jr said “Wow”Adam Jr said “What is going on”Babe ask “We may lose our son to Alex parents I could tell at the funeral that Gia wants him”Lila said “She just in pain I’m sure it will be fine”Babe said “We will make sure you don’t lose your son”JR said “Thanks”Adam Jr said

No comments:

Post a Comment