Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 62~

 “Living in the past”

At the Quartermaine~ Lucy came in. “Lucy what are you doing here”Lydia ask “To make sure you're okay with Valentin out”Lucy said “I’m fine he can’t hurt me anymore”Lydia said “No he can’t and you will be safe here”Lucy said “Yes”Lydia said 

At the Comeback~ Leslie and Rick were having dinner and Monica was watching them. “Are you jealous”Alan ask “No I’m over Rick Webber”Monica said “I hope you are”Alan said “I”m”Monica said “Good,You will get your license back soon”Alan said “I hope so”Monica said

At Alexis table~ “Mother I have to ask who was the love of your life”Kristina ask “I’m not sure I have one”Alexis said she look at Jax. “You love Jax don’t you”Kristina ask “As as friend that all”Alexis said “Oh”Kristina said “Who was the love of your life”Alexis ask “Jasper was”Kristina said “How are you and Sterling”Alexis ask “Great I don’t think his over Calliope”Kristina said “That’s not good”Alexis said

At the Courthouse~ Clint and Page wedding~ Nikolas and Emily and Mac and Holly and Calliope and Spencer and Daniel-Edward and Jasper-John , Lil were there. “Who give this woman away”The judge ask “I do”Nikolas said “Page I love you at first we because just friend who try to deal with both our spouses having an affair and then we fell in love we were met to be”Clint said “I love you so much I’m glad I took a chance on you”Page said “You may kiss your bride”The judge said Clint kiss Page. “You better not hurt my sister”Spencer said “I will not”Clint said “No you will not, We sure have a party for you later”Calliope said “Thanks”Page said “I’m happy for you both”Emily said “Me too”Nikolas said “Yes welcome to the family”Holly said “Thanks for coming”Page said

No comments:

Post a Comment