Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 34


At Skye club~ Calliope came in to pick up lunch for her and Spencer. “What are you doing here”Skye ask “I order some lunch for Spencer and I, Mother how are you, Do you and Daddy have a plan”Calliope ask “We our going to sell this place and the house and maybe the studio”Skye said “If you need anything”Calliope said “Your father and I can get out of this”Skye said “Yes”Calliope said “How are you doing”Skye ask “I’m so happy that my husband is awake I just hope everything else is perfect”Calliope said :”Me too”Skye said as Lila came in. “Lila how are you”Calliope ask “Scare that I will lose my son”Lila said “I’m sorry about this I feel caught in the middle”Calliope said “I know you're in a hard place we all are but I will not lose my son”Lila said “Just promise me you will not hurt my Bliss”Calliope said “I promise”Lila said Calliope left.”You just lied to you're sister”Skye said “His my son and I will do anything”Lila said “I get it”Skye said

At Jax office~ He was clean up when Chloe came in. “Chloe, What can I do for you””Jax ask “Actually it what I can do for you I want to by the country club”Chloe said “You can’t”Skye said as she came in. “Why not”Chloe ask “I just sold it”Skye said “To who”Jax ask “To us”Monica said as she came in with Alan and Rae. “Alan I and I brought the club and when you get back on your feet we will sell it to you”Monica said “I brought the studio”Rae said “Thank you so much, Chloe I’m sorry”Jax said “It’s okay I just wanted to help”Chloe said

At General Hospital~ Adela came by Kristina. “I wish you would help me I know Spencer is your cousin but what if this was Jasper”Adela ask “I do know what you're feeling I wanted Tori to pay for killing Jasper and she did but you can’t let it be you're whole life Carman would not want you to be like this so anger”Kristina said “I just can’t let it go either can Sara she wants revenge so bad”Adela said “She a Quartermaine”Kristina said “Yes I love her so much like my own”Adela said “I know you do you both need to find some peace”Kristina said “I don’t know how”Adela said “It’s not easy”Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment