Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 80~

~ “John Past”

At a house~ Helena was there. “I will save you this time”Helena said to someone as two man came in with Monica. “What do you want with me ’Monica ask “I want you to save him”Helena said “No he's alive”Monica said “Yes and you will save him or Emily will die”Helena said “Don’t you threaten my daughter! Monica yelled “I will leave Emily alone this time if you save him”Helena said “Find But I need supplies”Monica said “I have everything you need right here”Helena said “Forgive me for this”Monica said to herself.

At Skye/Jax~Calliope came in.. “Molly, Mother,Daddy why did you call me”Calliope ask “We need you to read these letters we found some in your grandfather belong there in french”Jax said “Calliope read them. “Some our my mothers too”Molly said There was a knock on the door it was Jane. “What is going on”Jane ask “We found letters about father there in french and Molly mother had a key just like father had”Jax said “What does the letter say”Jane ask “Are you sure you want to know”Calliope ask “Yes Calliope please tell me what my husband wrote”Jane ask “Molly mother and Grandfather were lovers in Paris and they were almost going to marry but Molly mother Ann her father didn’t like Grandfather so they broke up”Calliope said “Oh my god”Jane said “Are you okay”Jax ask “Yes was this before John and I”Jane ask “Yes when was a teenage”Calliope said “So there no way I could be his daughter”Molly said “No”Calliope said “Good I love Nico”Molly said “What about the key”Jax ask “It’s a key in the house in Paris they would meet there”Calliope said “So that the big mystery”Skye ask “Yes”Calliope said “Well I have to go I need some air”Jane said and left. “Calliope there more isn’t there”Jax ask “Yes I didn’t want to tell Grandmother I don’t think she can handle it there was a child Ann parents made her give it up”Calliope said “I have a half brother or sister somewhere”Molly ask “Do you know who it is”Jax ask “No but I know that orphan that they give the baby too that where I almost give up Mulan there it’s horrible and dirty but I give them some money and now it’s better”Calliope said “That’s nice of you we just have to find my brother or sister out there”Jax said “What did you just say”Jerry ask as he came in. “I will go”Molly said “Me to”Calliope said “Thank you for helping us how are you and Mulan”Skye ask “It’s hard to be close to her she still hates me”Calliope said “Just give her time”Skye said Calliope left.

“Jerry I found some letters and a key two it seems before father meet Mother he fell in love with Molly mother Ann they have a child together who Ann give up”Jax said “So we have a brother or sister some where does Mother know”Jerry ask “Not about the child but I want to find him or her”Jax said “Me to but we have to be careful”Jerry said “Yes look like we our going to Paris”Jax said “Yes I will go with you”Skye said “Yes I want you to come with us”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment