Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 38



At James house~ Willow was there. “I’m sorry about what happened with my mother the other day but I was wonder if you want to go riding again”Willow said “I would love to”James said Willow phone rang she pick it up. “Willow Cassadine, Yes Daddy I will be there”Willow said and hang up. “I have to go family stuff”Willow said “We can do this another time”James said “Good”Willow said and left James had a picture of Spencer and Calliope in his hand and rip it in half.

At Ned/Lois~ Brandon and Ned came in. “What is it”Ned ask “Ric had an affair while mother was in a coma with Cricket and I don’t know what to do”Brandon said “Oh my god what a ass Ned said “I know do I tell Mother”Brandon ask “Yes but in time let’s give her time to get back her life”Ned said “Alright I hate this I thought Ric loved mother”Brandon said “We hurt the one we love”Ned said “I guess”Brandon said

At Adam Jr/Lila~ Jr and Babe and Berry and Lila and Adam Jr were there. “I have information on Zander he was a drug dealer in his younger days”Adam Jr said “We could use that but does he still do that”Berry ask “No”Adam Jr said “We could set him up”Jr said “Jr”Babe said “If we have to play dirty we will”Lila said “Wow Lila”Jr said “I’m a Quartermaine but I have something that I did it may hurt us I killed Luis because he was the one that killed my first love Morgan and I did confess to it”Lila said “Were you chance”Berry ask “No they drop the changers I only confess because I was blackmail”Lila said “Well there no proof so it’s fine I hope”Berry said there was a knock on the door it was Jordan. “Jordan thanks for coming we need your help I need you to tell the court that I’m a good mother”Lila said “I will”Jordan said “Thanks, There is something else that may hurt us I did leave Sky once for a year but I came back”Lila said “We will fix it”Berry said

No comments:

Post a Comment